Current OpeningsClick here to view all current Sales Opportunities
Executive Assistant Sales and Market Access
At Synergy Pharmaceuticals we're challenging the status quo in gastrointestinal (GI) medicine to develop new treatments that offer the potential to change people's lives. We are committed to scientifically driven innovation, providing novel treatment options for patients and healthcare providers, rewarding opportunities for our employees, and creating exceptional value for our customers.
We have pioneered discovery, research, and development efforts around uroguanylin analogs for the treatment of functional GI disorders and inflammatory bowel disease.
We are based in New York City, with research and commercial office in suburban Philadelphia.
Executive Assistant will provide high-level direct support to Synergy's SVP of Sales and Market Access, the Market Access and the Sales Communications teams. Individual will be a self-starter with a commitment to teamwork and efficiency. This position is located at our Chesterbrook, PA office.
- Daily review and prioritization of email and other correspondence.
- Schedule meetings, update calendars
- Schedule on and offsite meetings
- Arrange and coordinate travel
- Create Powerpoint Presentations
- Create, edit, and proofread documents and correspondence
- Manage sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality
- Process expenses within Concur
- Serve as project manager for sales, leadership and training meetings
- Help manage budgets across sales, market access, training and sales communications
- Assist in activities that create a positive culture for the sales organization
- Provide other administrative functions as needed
- Backup receptionist when needed
- Assist and provide coverage for other Executive Administrative Assistants as needed.
- Accountable, efficient, organized, flexible, "go with the flow" attitude; conscientious
- High-Level of Professionalism and Confidence
- 10+ years of working experience in an administrative capacity; pharmaceutical sales environment preferred
- Must have a working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Programs
- Working knowledge of SAP for Purchase Requisitions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact well with all levels of clients, customers and internal personnel
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work and handle simultaneous assignments with success and accuracy
Synergy Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, sex, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law.
This is a Full-Time Position.Read More and Apply